Help & Consulation
Due to the pandemic situation, our in-person support at room EN 024 is severely limited.
We kindly ask you to contact us via phone or mail:
|ZECM Hotline: 030
314 28000 (weekdays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)|
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Mails will be processed automatically by our ticket system.
IT Support for the Central University Administration (ZUV)
The maintenance of the workstations, printers, scanners and copy stations used by ZUV is ensured by the IT administrator team (ITB).
- Hotline : 030 314 79000 (Mo – Fri 7am - 4pm)
- E-Mail : email@example.com 
- Contact form IT-Support for ZUV 
tubIT-aktuell newsletter subscription
The tubIT-aktuell newsletter will inform you about new services, upcoming maintenance downtime or temporary disfunctions of the tubIT services. Please be aware, that the newsletter is available only in german.
How to subscribe to the newsletter:
1. Send an E-Mail with any subject and body to firstname.lastname@example.org 
2. You will receive an automated E-Mail afterwards. To verify your subscribtion please respond to this E-Mail. Keep in mind, that you must not change the subject!
3. You will then receive a welcoming E-Mail confirming your subscription which contains a password for your personal settings. Among other settings you can configure how often you want to be notified, change your password or unsubscribe the newsletter in the personal settings.
4. From this point on you will receive the newsletter to your mailbox on a regular basis.