Terms For The Surrender Of Corel Software
The license terms  of Corel apply for end users from Technische Universität Berlin (TUB) for software licenses provided within Corel CCL license program. Especially the following points should be taken into consideration:
The Technical University of Berlin as licensee grants to the end user a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub-licensable right of use of the software. The end user is obliged to keep the license material’s trademark rights, copyright notices, and other legal reservations unchanged. The end user is hereby explicitly prohibited to copy the software, except for back-up copies in customary use, or to distribute it commercially or non-commercially. The Technical University of Berlin reserves the right to use legal actions against the end user in case of violation of these terms.
- The software is only available for institutes and departments of TUB for official, non-commercial use within research & education.
- The end user is not entitled to create copies of the software on data mediums.
- The software may be installed on a single location on a hard drive or another storage device up to the "allowed number of computers" (=number of licenses)
- Original data mediums may only be stored for backup or archive purposes.
- The licensees are not entitled to sell, let or lend the software or copies to 3rd parties or to grant a license for use.
- The licensees are also not entitled to decompile, disassemble or imitate the software or create products derived from the software.
- The software and the documentation are protected by copyright laws. It is prohibited to remove the copyright label from the software.
- The end user accepts that the software is property of Corel and that the software is a copyright protected asset. A deliberate or negligent violation of the copyright may result in major compensation claims.
Ordering products within the Softwareportal that are part of the TU license agreement constitutes a formal contract between the customer and the TU. In relation to the customer only the conditions of use as specified in the adhering tubIT contract are applicable. Products acquired within TU agreements are excluded from the right of revocation.