Group work room E-N 025
- © tubIT - IT-Service-Center der TUB
The increasing number of students who work in groups to prepare for an exam has given us the idea of creating the group work room E-N 025 for students of the TUB.
A big conference table with LAN and power connection as well as a beamer and WLAN are provided in the work room. The beamer is supposed to enhance interactive learning and support working on presentations. Beamer accessories such as a remote, USB- or network cables can be obtained from the tubIT Shop across.
The reservation of this room is due to technical reasons currently not available.
In order to use the group work room you need to make a reservation with your TUB-Account.
There are two options for booking the room:
- within the TU Portal there is a calendar under „Raumbuchung“ where you can book the room for a maximum of three consecutive hours a day by clicking on the respective time space. Your booking will be shown to others as "reserved" while your personal data cannot be seen.
- through the barcode on the door of room E-N 025 (automatically for 1 hour)
Every booking is confirmed by e-mail (and SMS, if you use mTAN).
To open the door you need to use your mobile phone. During your booking the door can only be opened by scanning the barcode with your phone. Your phone will need to have:
- a scan app (eg. QuickScan (iOS)  or QuickScan (Android) ) and
- you need to be logged into the TU WLAN with your mobile phone.
Cancel a booking
- You can cancel your booking anytime within the TU Portal by clicking on the respective booking. Naturally, reservations by other people cannot be cancelled.
- Please delete entries, when you do not need the room - other users will appreciate it.
Every Cancellation will be confirmed by e-mail (and SMS, if you have activated mTAN).
- Please close the door and do not let other people enter the room when you leave.
- Please keep the room clean.
- During your reservation you are liable
for any damages caused by members of your group.
- If you do not start to use the room within the first 30 minutes of your booking, the reservation will be cancelled and other users are given the opportunity to book the room.
- Please do not remove (or add) any furniture from the room. If necessary please contact the staff at the tubIT Shop across.
- Please note, that the group work room is not designated for regular lectures.